Aral

|



Dear friends:

Africa was a child´s play! Kazakhstan is much tougher. There is nothing but surrealism, camels and hot. I spent four days into the wild just to arrive Aral, still in the western part of the country. The most expensive commodity here, much more than caviar, is asphalt. You think you know what is surrealism just because seen few Salvador Dali art works? I´m gonna tell you what is surrealism. Surrealism is call road a line on a Kazkhstan map. It´s a bad joke. Maybe they were roads in Stalin time, but since 70 years of heavy traffic and no repairs at all, they are a big hole into another big hole. Is not off road riding, is just riding the Moon.

But people are nice. It´s a surviving issue. Being the land so tough, people should be good to let the humans live. Some are very good guys like two children I met. They helped me to give up weight from my bike (God bless her, the little fat is working perfect so far). They picked my Ipod and my torch when I was having supper in a stinky cafe. I hope they enjoy the punk rock as much as I do. Two new western stile degenerates. But bikers are always great. Alik, who rides an old Russian machine, helped me with food and place to stay. And that is the biggest gap with Africa. There people are friendly but always want something from you, here they give it for free. It´s incredible when people poorer than you offers what they have just for nothing.

Ok, folks, we will see how is going on. Keep safe.
Kazakhstan nternet conection as good as roads.

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario