RUSSIAN NIGHTMARE

|



Dirty mind guys, stop asking for the Ukranian girl´s phone number! Unfortunately, our romance lasted just five seconds. Just what I know is that she works as an auditor.


As you know, BDO Auditing firm is sponsoring my trip and as a part of my duties I have to visit their offices along my way in those exotic countries you will never imagine can be auditors working. But there are, even in Zimbabue. When I arrive, usually all the staff go out and take pictures of my bike as if it was an UFO and me a guy from Mars. One by one, they like to be photographed beside the bike. When I visited Dniopopetrovsk, it was the same business, but the girls wanted the picture with me. When that red hair girl took her place (you can see her in the big group), she grabbed my neck in the romantic way you saw. Five seconds later, I was riding east again. It´s sad to say, folks, but when you have to cross Ukraine (2000 km) in three days, there is no time for girls.

Anyway, I am in Russia right now. The border was a nightmare as I expected, but sometimes riding a bike helps. The policemen thought I was crazy when I told them from where I was and where I was heading. So they let me go in without too many questions. Just one hour of paperwork. A Güinnes Record. They are not bad guys, but it is a pity their job is so bad paid. In other case, they would not try to make money bribing drivers. I have never seen something similar. They are like vultures. They can smell you from hundred km away. The only good Russian police car is made of wood. I hope to arrive today Kazajstan. Russia stinks.

All the best.


0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario