Turkistan

|

Now in the East part of Kaz, in Turkistan, city of mosques and university. Things became more "normal" here·, in Kaz way, of course. The main road to Almati, the capital, is now a narrow length of bad asphalt, but it´s asphalt. Not so funny to ride as the Moon, but at least it let you go faster and safer. Yesterday, I was able to ride 700 km from sunrise to sunset. There are also petrol station with 93 oct gas every 300 km. What a luxury! People are still friendly, they stop me every town to shake hands, asking about my trip, my children, my religion, my motorbike, etc, etc, and taking photos. I should have been photographed about 1000 times. I love Kaz but I´m getting into another state of mind, is like to be dreaming or drunk of hilarious gas. Keep well.

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario