WELCOME ASIA

|

Finally, I got into Kazakhstan after spending few days in the Russian city of Astrakhan, on the Volga´s Delt, so I am in Asia right now. At last! It was not easy because I didn´t get good information when I was preparing the trip and the Kaz visa can´t be obtained at the border as I thought. Kaz guards wearing shiny stars and lots of medals and big big hats rejected me to the Russian border after few hour of friendly chat about why I wanted to go into Kazhastan without visa and why I hated kazhastan people and why I pretended to kill their honest President and where I hid all the drugs, guns and radioactive materials I was carrying into their healthy land. Once they knew even the name of my girlfriend and saw pictures of her lovely face, and once they asked why I was not married and have children, they put my ass on the No Man´s Land.

But the Russians did not want me into their lovely, safe and friendly country. My visa had expired the day I left Russia. So, suddenly, I was in the middle of nowhere. The Russian police boss tried to explain me, in Russian language, of course, my very rare and uncomfortable situation. No one wanted me in Central Asia. “Ok, tovarich”, I remember me saying to him, “so right now, I am your problem”. Then, he caught it. “Davai, davai (Ok, ok), trakatoko kakaleme toriche Astrakhan”. What it means: “Go to Astrakhan again and fuck any other civil servant, but not me”. Then, following day, Monday morning, I spent several hours visiting different kind of public departments and offices where no one spoke English. It was like a terror movie and me acting as the criminal and victim. But it was not a movie, it was real. Maybe they wanted de deport me, but where and how? No way out. But miracles happens, even no speaking the Tolstoy language, I managed my self to get the two visas in one day. The fact, guys, is that a biker is always a survivor.

Keep safe.

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario